Milender White is a co-developer and the general contractor on this public-private partnership with the Town of Silverthorne. Located next to the Fourth Street Crossing Development, this project is a quarter-mile north of I-70 and adjacent to the Blue River and Silverthorne Bike Path. 4th Street North is a continuation of the energy created by Fourth Street Crossing and will expand the downtown core district.
Project highlights include:
- 72 condominium units in four, three-story class A buildings with 10,500 sq. ft. of ground-floor retail. The units range from one to three-bedroom and will feature premium finishes, 9-foot ceilings, granite countertops, modern appliances, and rooftop amenities.
- The old 4th Street Fire Station is planned to be preserved and converted into a new brewpub with a pocket park.
- A 125-room hotel will support the many travelers who access up to seven major ski resorts from Silverthorne’s new town core.
- A 150-bed workforce housing apartment building will provide additional housing solutions for labor within the Fourth Street Crossing District and Summit County.
- 200+ stall parking structure with a 60ft professionally managed outdoor climbing wall.